1) You must post these rules.
2) Each person has to share 10 facts about themselves.
3) Answer the 10 questions asked by the person who tagged you and make up 10 questions for the 10 you tag.
4) Choose 10 people and put their icons in your journal.
5) Go to their page and inform them that they have been tagged by you. (well, if you mention them, probably they will notice that their tagged.... )
6) Not something like "You are tagged if you read that".
7) You have to legitimately tag 10 people.
8) No tag-backs.
9) You can't say that you don't do tags.
10) You MUST make a journal entry!
Fair warning, I'm going to break most of these rules. I DO WHAT I WANT!
10 Facts About Me:
- I've been at current job for nine years.
- I've been to Mexico twice.
- I was in a car accident April of this year.
- My cat's full name is Tobey Loki Amon.
- I have horrible allergies that only continue to get worse as I get older.
- I can't sing, I can't dance, I have no rhythm.
- I have a hard time staying away from spoilers, especially if it's an episode I really want to see. Even when I do my best to avoid these things they always seem to find me somehow.
- I find sloths to be extremely adorable creatures.
- "Beauty and the Beast" is my favorite Disney Princess movie, but Rapunzel is my favorite Disney Princess.
- My friend and I want to buy a gaming system if only to play Super Smash Bros.
What's your favorite TV show? (if you have any)
What do you do in your spare time?
Watch TV, draw, browse deviantART/YouTube/tumblr/etc.
Do you have any OCs? (original characters) If so, name them.
My more fleshed out OCs: Mr. Logan, Marcus McCoy, Jenny (Jen) Lynn Reed, and William Styles.
Other OCs: Principal Wishwash, Eleanor Branch, Cheyenne, and Nate.
There are more, but they really don't serve enough of a purpose to mention. Hee hee.
What's your favorite food?
I love seafood.
What's better? Singing or dancing?
For me, probably singing. Though I'm pretty terrible at both. Though I greatly admire those who can sing and/or dance.
Do you have any favorite movies?
Too many to count, my friend. Too many to count. But here's a list of some of my favorites: "An American Tail", "Lilo and Stitch", "How to Train Your Dragon", "Beauty and the Beast", "The Hunchback of Notre Dame", "Tangled", "Sabrina" (1954 film), "A Goofy Movie", "Charlotte's Web" (1973 film), "When Harry Met Sally", "The Shop Around the Corner", "The Prince of Egypt", "Ratatouille", "The Iron Giant" and many many others. Though what I've listed here alone is probably too many.
Do you have a favorite type of art?
There are so many different styles, I can't pick just one.
Favorite song(s) anyone?
Oh man, I couldn't even narrow down that list. Hee hee. It depends on my mood. "Addictive Love" by Bebe and CeCe Winans, "Don't Pull Your Love" by Hamilton, Joe Frank & Reynolds, "Cara, Mia" by Jay and the Americans, "Everlasting Love" by Carl Carlton, "Better Than I" by David Campbell, "Lady Willpower" and "Over You" by Gary Puckett & The Union Gap, "(The Man Who Shot) Liberty Valance" by Gene Pitney, "We the Redeemed" by Hillsongs, "Kentucky Rose" and "Great is the Lord" by Michael W. Smith, "You've Really Got A Hold on Me" by Smokey Robinson, "For the Sake of the Call", "Remembering You", and "With One Voice" by Steven Curtis Chapman, "For Once In My Life", "My Cherie Amour", "Yester-Me, Yester-You, Yesterday", and "Signed, Sealed, Delivered I'm Yours" by Stevie Wonder, "Different Drum" by the Stone Ponies, "I'm Gonna Make You Love Me" by The Temptations, "Brown Eyed Girl" by Van Morrison, and "The Old Heart of Mine" by The Isley Brothers. And this is just a small fraction of the songs I love, I didn't even include songs from movie/Broadway soundtracks.
What's your OTP (Only True Pairing) If you have one?
Janee<3! (Jacob and Renee from "Jacob Two-Two"), Phinbella (Phineas and Isabella from "Phineas and Ferb"), Tobecky (Tobey and Becky from "WordGirl"), T.D.xHelen (from "Martha Speaks"), and Zutara (Zuko and Katara from "Avatar: The Last Airbender"). I have many others, but these are the ones I'm most passionate about.
And last but not least...what's your hobby?
1. What first brought you to deviantART?
2. Do you feel your most popular deviation is the best reflection of your work?
3. What's your favorite PBS Kid's show?
4. Do you prefer sunny or rainy weather?
5. Do you own any plushies?
6. Have you seen "Big Hero 6"? If so, who's your favorite character?
7. Are you a cat person or a dog person?
8. Which book series would you like to see adapted into a movie?
9. What's the longest you've been without sleep?
10. Do you want to build a snowman? (Sorry, I ran out of questions to ask. )
I tag NO ONE! Like I said before, I DO WHAT I WANT! Though if you'd like to do this tag or answer the questions (by journal or comments) feel free to do so.